How we contact you - UC Students and Staff
We will contact you if you have:
- Items on hold - something you have requested is available to be picked up.
- Items about to become due - a reminder 3 days in advance to return or renew them.
- Overdue items - a reminder to renew or return them.
- Recalls - standard loans issued for 7 days or more that have been requested by another borrower.
- Fines - courtesy reminder that you have fines over $30 which will prevent borrowing in the short term.
- Lost books - something that you have out which is more than 32 days overdue, and has therefore been set to lost.
- Visit My Library Account to check due dates, renew your loans, and see if your requests are available.
- Check your email and phone/text messages regularly (ideally once a day).
- By University policy, we email you at your UC address – to forward email to a preferred address, contact ICTS.
- Keep your phone number up-to-date via myUC (or for staff, contact Human Resources).