Your options for renewing issued items are:
- Online via My Library Account
- In person at one of the UC libraries, either on the Self Loan Stations or with a library staff member at the Information Desk.
- If you do not have access to a computer and you are not on a UC Campus, please ring 369 4888 (ext 94888) and a library staff member will assist you.
- Note: You will not be able to renew items that are required by another borrower, or items that have been renewed the maximum number of times permitted.
Number of renewals
- Most items can be renewed up to 6 times.
- Hourly loans can not be renewed.
- See Borrowing and Fines for more details.
Renewing items online
1) Login to My Library Account on the Library Catalogue.
2) Click Items Out
3) Select the checkbox beside each item you wish to renew, and then click Renew. To renew all items issued to your account, select the checkbox in the coloured bar and then click Renew.
4) Successfully renewed items will have a new due date in green. If the item was not renewed, the system will tell you if your renewal was unsuccessful. Check the new due date of each item that you selected to confirm they have been renewed.