Recommend an item for the Library
Use these forms to recommend an item for purchase by the Library.
- Recommend an item for the Library (once only purchase, books, DVDs, CDs etc)
- Recommending a new subscription (for continuing resources, journals, databases etc)
- Request form for cataloguing a web resource
Please check the Library Catalogue before submitting a recommendation.
Please be aware that not all recommendations are purchased. Items must fit within the Library's Collection Development policy (PDF) and can only be purchased when funds permit.
How long does it take?
- Your request is sent to Library Support Services for approval. Staff recommendations are coordinated by departmental Library Liaison Officers and should be submitted to them.
- If an item is accepted for purchase, it can take up to 2-3 months for a print item to arrive, particularly if it is an overseas title.