Electronic resources licensing and access restrictions
Licensing and access restrictions apply to many electronic resources, including eBooks.
- Where restrictions apply, electronic resources may be searched and used only for the purpose of University teaching, study or research.
- A reasonable quantity of excerpts may be downloaded for this purpose. Substantial subsets of data or content may not be created.
- Data or content may not be copied, sold or provided for any other commercial purpose.
- Data or content may not be provided to anyone who is not an authorised user.
- See the access conditions information in the lists of databases and other resources for details about any specific resource.