- Items not available in the catalogue or MultiSearch can be requested on interloan for free.
- This service is available to current staff and students, for UC study, research or teaching.
Search online first
Requesting an interloan
- Go to your Interloans Account.
- Search for the journal or book title, rather than the article title.
- Click on once you find the title you want.
- No results? Click Create Request to get a blank request form (under the My Account heading in the left navigation bar)
Contacting Interloans staff
Please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone 369 3399 (within UC ext 93399).
Keeping your contact details up to date
If your contact details have changed, please update them on myUC (students) or contact HR (staff). These should update across the system within 24 hours. Contact Library staff if you have any problems.
Renewing interloaned items
Please email interloans staff to request a renewal of an interloaned item, as this is at the discretion of the loaning library.
UC interloans to other libraries
Non-members of the University of Canterbury
Individuals who are not a University of Canterbury Student or Staff member may not use the Interloan service. Please contact your institutional or public library to place your request.