Interloan service to other Libraries
Conditions of Interloan
- 6 weeks loan subject to recall
- Electronic delivery (if copyright/licence permits)
- No more than one article from one issue of a journal will be supplied at any one time, unless they are on the same topic when two articles can be supplied.
- Theses for purchase by other libraries and individuals for research purposes will be PDF where format and copyright allows.
Before submitting a request please check the Library Catalogue. Scroll to the bottom of the catalogue record and note the current status of the item. For serials, please use "Show all items".
The University of Canterbury Library uses the following Interlibrary Loan online systems, and their fee payment services:
- Te Puna - library symbol CU
- WorldCat Resource Sharing (OCLC) - library symbol UX1
Libraries not subscribing to the above interactive systems may place requests via email. Payment may be by credit card, invoice or IFLA vouchers.
Staff contact information
Fax: (+64 3) 364 2898
Tel: (+64 3) 369 3908
University of Canterbury Library
Private Bag 4800