Chapters from eBooks
You can link directly to chapters from eBooks from some publishers.
- Locate the required book
- Click on the book title to display the full record page. Do not click on 'Read Online'.
- To the right of the cover picture, there are tabs (typically Details, Contents, Bookmarks). Select the Contents tab to bring up a Table of Contents.
- Hover your mouse over the required chapter heading in the Table of Contents, right click, and copy the link
- Do not put the link through the stable link form - the link is already stable
SpringerLink and Ebsco
- Locate the chapter you wish to link
- Right click on the chapter title and "Copy Shortcut" or "Copy Link Location"
- Paste the link into the form below