To make a booking
- Choose the booking type and date.
- Click on the in the in the timeslot for the room and time you wish to book.
- Enter your UC username and password
- You MUST shutdown the browser to logout when finished.
- Discussion rooms are provided in the library for students to book for group work and discussion.
- UC Staff should book alternative rooms via the online booking system.
- These rooms can be booked for a maximum of 3 hours per day, per student.
- These rooms are not sound-proof. Please moderate noise level if the discussion room is on a silent zone floor.
- Bookings will lapse if the person booking is over 10 minutes late.
- Please email the library with any questions.
Central Library: Level 2 - 214
Central Library: Level 8
Central Library: Level 9
Central Library: Level 11
Engineering & Physical Sciences Library
Macmillan Brown Discussion Rooms
One metre physical distancing and face coverings are required when using Discussion Rooms
Sunday 01 December 2019
|<< Go To Day Before||Go To Today||Go To Day After >>|
|Time (24hr)||Discussion Room 1 - L2 (10)||Discussion Room 2 - L2. Has LCD screen & laptop connect plus whiteboard (10)||Discussion Room 3 - L2. Has LCD screen & laptop connect plus whiteboard (10)||Discussion Room 4 - L2 (10)||Discussion Room 5 - L1: Has LCD screen & laptop connect plus whiteboard (6)||Discussion Room 6 - L1: Has LCD screen & laptop connect plus whiteboard (6)|
View Day: Nov 30 | Dec 01 | Dec 02 | Dec 03 | Dec 04 | Dec 05 | Dec 06 | Dec 07 | Dec 08 | Dec 09 | Dec 10 | Dec 11 | Dec 12
View Week: Nov 24 | Dec 01 | Dec 08 | Dec 15 | Dec 22 | Dec 29 | Jan 05 | Jan 12 | Jan 19
View Month: Nov 2019 | Dec 2019 | Jan 2020 | Feb 2020 | Mar 2020 | Apr 2020 | May 2020 | Jun 2020 | Jul 2020