To make a booking
- Choose the booking type and date.
- Click on the in the in the timeslot for the room and time you wish to book.
- Enter your UC username and password
- You MUST shutdown the browser to logout when finished.
- Discussion rooms are provided in the library for students to book for group work and discussion.
- UC Staff should book alternative rooms via the online booking system.
- These rooms can be booked for a maximum of 3 hours per day, per student.
- These rooms are not sound-proof. Please moderate noise level if the discussion room is on a silent zone floor.
- Bookings will lapse if the person booking is over 10 minutes late.
- Please email the library with any questions.
Central Library: Level 2 - 214
Central Library: Level 8
Central Library: Level 9
Central Library: Level 11
Engineering & Physical Sciences Library
Macmillan Brown Discussion Rooms
One metre physical distancing and face coverings are required when using Discussion Rooms
Friday 27 December 2019
|<< Go To Day Before||Go To Today||Go To Day After >>|
No rooms defined for this area
View Day: Dec 26 | Dec 27 | Dec 28 | Dec 29 | Dec 30 | Dec 31 | Jan 01 | Jan 02 | Jan 03 | Jan 04 | Jan 05 | Jan 06 | Jan 07
View Week: Dec 15 | Dec 22 | Dec 29 | Jan 05 | Jan 12 | Jan 19 | Jan 26 | Feb 02 | Feb 09
View Month: Nov 2019 | Dec 2019 | Jan 2020 | Feb 2020 | Mar 2020 | Apr 2020 | May 2020 | Jun 2020 | Jul 2020