To make a booking
- Choose the booking type and date.
- Click on the in the in the timeslot for the room and time you wish to book.
- Enter your UC username and password
- You MUST shutdown the browser to logout when finished.
- Discussion rooms are provided in the library for students to book for group work and discussion.
- UC Staff should book alternative rooms via the online booking system.
- These rooms can be booked for a maximum of 3 hours per day, per student.
- These rooms are not sound-proof. Please moderate noise level if the discussion room is on a silent zone floor.
- Bookings will lapse if the person booking is over 10 minutes late.
- Please email the library with any questions.
Central Library Level 2 - 214
Central Library: Level 8
Central Library: Level 9
Central Library: Level 11
Engineering & Physical Sciences Library
Macmillan Brown Discussion Rooms
One metre physical distancing and face coverings are required when using Discussion Rooms during Alert Level 2
Sunday 26 April 2020
|<< Go To Day Before||Go To Today||Go To Day After >>|
|Time (24hr)||1102 - Small discussion room (5)||1103 - Small discussion room (has whiteboard) (5)||1104 - Small discussion room (5)||1105 - Small discussion room (has whiteboard) (5)||1106 - Large room with LCD screen, Laptop connection, Whiteboard (8)||1107 - Large room with LCD screen, Laptop connection, Whiteboard (8)|
View Day: Apr 25 | Apr 26 | Apr 27 | Apr 28 | Apr 29 | Apr 30 | May 01 | May 02 | May 03 | May 04 | May 05 | May 06 | May 07
View Week: Apr 19 | Apr 26 | May 03 | May 10 | May 17 | May 24 | May 31 | Jun 07 | Jun 14
View Month: Mar 2020 | Apr 2020 | May 2020 | Jun 2020 | Jul 2020 | Aug 2020 | Sep 2020 | Oct 2020 | Nov 2020