To make a booking
- Choose the booking type and date.
- Click on the in the in the timeslot for the room and time you wish to book.
- Enter your UC username and password
- You MUST shutdown the browser to logout when finished.
- Discussion rooms are provided in the library for students to book for group work and discussion.
- UC Staff should book alternative rooms via the online booking system.
- These rooms can be booked for a maximum of 3 hours per day, per student.
- These rooms are not sound-proof. Please moderate noise level if the discussion room is on a silent zone floor.
- Bookings will lapse if the person booking is over 10 minutes late.
- Please email the library with any questions.
Central Library: Level 2 - 214
Central Library: Level 8
Central Library: Level 9
Central Library: Level 11
Engineering & Physical Sciences Library
Macmillan Brown Discussion Rooms
One metre physical distancing and face coverings are required when using Discussion Rooms during Alert Level 2
Sunday 17 May 2020
|<< Go To Day Before||Go To Today||Go To Day After >>|
|Time (24hr)||214a - Small discussion room (4)||214b - Small discussion room (4)||214c - Small discussion room (has whiteboard) (4)||214d - Small discussion room (4)||214e - Small discussion room (4)||214f - Small discussion room (4)||214g - Small discussion room (has whiteboard) (4)||214h - Small discussion room (4)|
View Day: May 16 | May 17 | May 18 | May 19 | May 20 | May 21 | May 22 | May 23 | May 24 | May 25 | May 26 | May 27 | May 28
View Week: May 10 | May 17 | May 24 | May 31 | Jun 07 | Jun 14 | Jun 21 | Jun 28 | Jul 05
View Month: Apr 2020 | May 2020 | Jun 2020 | Jul 2020 | Aug 2020 | Sep 2020 | Oct 2020 | Nov 2020 | Dec 2020