To make a booking
- Choose the booking type and date.
- Click on the in the in the timeslot for the room and time you wish to book.
- Enter your UC username and password
- You MUST shutdown the browser to logout when finished.
- Discussion rooms are provided in the library for students to book for group work and discussion.
- UC Staff should book alternative rooms via the online booking system.
- These rooms can be booked for a maximum of 3 hours per day, per student.
- These rooms are not sound-proof. Please moderate noise level if the discussion room is on a silent zone floor.
- Bookings will lapse if the person booking is over 10 minutes late.
- Please email the library with any questions.
Saturday 04 July 2020
|Time (24hr)||1102 - Small discussion room (5)||1103 - Small discussion room (has whiteboard) (5)||1104 - Small discussion room (5)||1105 - Small discussion room (has whiteboard) (5)||1106 - Large room with LCD screen, Laptop connection, Whiteboard (8)||1107 - Large room with LCD screen, Laptop connection, Whiteboard (8)|
|13:30||mwa150 group meeting (mwa150)|