To make a booking
- Choose the booking type and date.
- Click on the in the in the timeslot for the room and time you wish to book.
- Enter your UC username and password
- You MUST shutdown the browser to logout when finished.
- Discussion rooms are provided in the library for students to book for group work and discussion.
- UC Staff should book alternative rooms via the online booking system.
- These rooms can be booked for a maximum of 3 hours per day, per student.
- These rooms are not sound-proof. Please moderate noise level if the discussion room is on a silent zone floor.
- Bookings will lapse if the person booking is over 10 minutes late.
- Please email the library with any questions.
Central Library: Level 2 - 214
Central Library: Level 8
Central Library: Level 9
Central Library: Level 11
Engineering & Physical Sciences Library
Macmillan Brown Discussion Rooms
This equipment is located in the Central Library, Level 2
One metre physical distancing and face coverings are required when using Discussion Rooms during Alert Level 2
Saturday 22 August 2020
|<< Go To Day Before||Go To Today||Go To Day After >>|
|Time (24hr)||Blu-Ray DVD player - (max 4 hours) (2)||DVD & Video viewing machine - (max 4 hours) (5)||Microform Reader/Printer|
View Day: Aug 21 | Aug 22 | Aug 23 | Aug 24 | Aug 25 | Aug 26 | Aug 27 | Aug 28 | Aug 29 | Aug 30 | Aug 31 | Sep 01 | Sep 02
View Week: Aug 09 | Aug 16 | Aug 23 | Aug 30 | Sep 06 | Sep 13 | Sep 20 | Sep 27 | Oct 04
View Month: Jul 2020 | Aug 2020 | Sep 2020 | Oct 2020 | Nov 2020 | Dec 2020 | Jan 2021 | Feb 2021 | Mar 2021