To make a booking
- Choose the booking type and date.
- Click on the in the in the timeslot for the room and time you wish to book.
- Enter your UC username and password
- You MUST shutdown the browser to logout when finished.
- Discussion rooms are provided in the library for students to book for group work and discussion.
- UC Staff should book alternative rooms via the online booking system.
- These rooms can be booked for a maximum of 3 hours per day, per student.
- These rooms are not sound-proof. Please moderate noise level if the discussion room is on a silent zone floor.
- Bookings will lapse if the person booking is over 10 minutes late.
- Please email the library with any questions.
Central Library: Level 2 - 214
Central Library: Level 8
Central Library: Level 9
Central Library: Level 11
Engineering & Physical Sciences Library
Macmillan Brown Discussion Rooms
One metre physical distancing and face coverings are required when using Discussion Rooms during Alert Level 2
Tuesday 20 October 2020
|<< Go To Day Before||Go To Today||Go To Day After >>|
View Day: Oct 19 | Oct 20 | Oct 21 | Oct 22 | Oct 23 | Oct 24 | Oct 25 | Oct 26 | Oct 27 | Oct 28 | Oct 29 | Oct 30 | Oct 31
View Week: Oct 11 | Oct 18 | Oct 25 | Nov 01 | Nov 08 | Nov 15 | Nov 22 | Nov 29 | Dec 06
View Month: Sep 2020 | Oct 2020 | Nov 2020 | Dec 2020 | Jan 2021 | Feb 2021 | Mar 2021 | Apr 2021 | May 2021