To make a booking
- Choose the booking type and date.
- Click on the in the in the timeslot for the room and time you wish to book.
- Enter your UC username and password
- You MUST shutdown the browser to logout when finished.
- Discussion rooms are provided in the library for students to book for group work and discussion.
- UC Staff should book alternative rooms via the online booking system.
- These rooms can be booked for a maximum of 3 hours per day, per student.
- These rooms are not sound-proof. Please moderate noise level if the discussion room is on a silent zone floor.
- Bookings will lapse if the person booking is over 10 minutes late.
- Please email the library with any questions.
Central Library: Level 2 - 214
Central Library: Level 8
Central Library: Level 9
Central Library: Level 11
Engineering & Physical Sciences Library
Macmillan Brown Discussion Rooms
One metre physical distancing and face coverings are required when using Discussion Rooms
Sunday 29 November 2020
|<< Go To Day Before||Go To Today||Go To Day After >>|
No rooms defined for this area
View Day: Nov 28 | Nov 29 | Nov 30 | Dec 01 | Dec 02 | Dec 03 | Dec 04 | Dec 05 | Dec 06 | Dec 07 | Dec 08 | Dec 09 | Dec 10
View Week: Nov 22 | Nov 29 | Dec 06 | Dec 13 | Dec 20 | Dec 27 | Jan 03 | Jan 10 | Jan 17
View Month: Oct 2020 | Nov 2020 | Dec 2020 | Jan 2021 | Feb 2021 | Mar 2021 | Apr 2021 | May 2021 | Jun 2021