To make a booking
- Choose the booking type and date.
- Click on the in the in the timeslot for the room and time you wish to book.
- Enter your UC username and password
- You MUST shutdown the browser to logout when finished.
- Discussion rooms are provided in the library for students to book for group work and discussion.
- UC Staff should book alternative rooms via the online booking system.
- These rooms can be booked for a maximum of 3 hours per day, per student.
- These rooms are not sound-proof. Please moderate noise level if the discussion room is on a silent zone floor.
- Bookings will lapse if the person booking is over 10 minutes late.
- Please email the library with any questions.
Central Library: Level 2 - 214
Central Library: Level 8
Central Library: Level 9
Central Library: Level 11
Engineering & Physical Sciences Library
Macmillan Brown Discussion Rooms
One metre physical distancing and face coverings are required when using Discussion Rooms
Tuesday 16 February 2021
|<< Go To Day Before||Go To Today||Go To Day After >>|
No rooms defined for this area
View Day: Feb 15 | Feb 16 | Feb 17 | Feb 18 | Feb 19 | Feb 20 | Feb 21 | Feb 22 | Feb 23 | Feb 24 | Feb 25 | Feb 26 | Feb 27
View Week: Feb 07 | Feb 14 | Feb 21 | Feb 28 | Mar 07 | Mar 14 | Mar 21 | Mar 28 | Apr 04
View Month: Jan 2021 | Feb 2021 | Mar 2021 | Apr 2021 | May 2021 | Jun 2021 | Jul 2021 | Aug 2021 | Sep 2021