To make a booking
- Choose the booking type and date.
- Click on the in the in the timeslot for the room and time you wish to book.
- Enter your UC username and password
- You MUST shutdown the browser to logout when finished.
- Discussion rooms are provided in the library for students to book for group work and discussion.
- UC Staff should book alternative rooms via the online booking system.
- These rooms can be booked for a maximum of 3 hours per day, per student.
- These rooms are not sound-proof. Please moderate noise level if the discussion room is on a silent zone floor.
- Bookings will lapse if the person booking is over 10 minutes late.
- Please email the library with any questions.
Booking typesCentral Library: Level 2 - 212
Central Library: Level 2 - 214
Central Library: Level 8
Central Library: Level 9
Central Library: Level 11
Engineering & Physical Sciences Library
Macmillan Brown Discussion Rooms
April 2020 - Central Library: Level 2 - 212 - 212h
|<< Go To Month Before||Go To This Month||Go To Month After >>|
View Day: Mar 31 | Apr 01 | Apr 02 | Apr 03 | Apr 04 | Apr 05 | Apr 06 | Apr 07 | Apr 08 | Apr 09 | Apr 10 | Apr 11 | Apr 12
View Week: Mar 22 | Mar 29 | Apr 05 | Apr 12 | Apr 19 | Apr 26 | May 03 | May 10 | May 17
View Month: Mar 2020 | Apr 2020 | May 2020 | Jun 2020 | Jul 2020 | Aug 2020 | Sep 2020 | Oct 2020 | Nov 2020