To make a booking
- Choose the booking type and date.
- Click on the in the in the timeslot for the room and time you wish to book.
- Enter your UC username and password
- You MUST shutdown the browser to logout when finished.
- Discussion rooms are provided in the library for students to book for group work and discussion.
- UC Staff should book alternative rooms via the staff room booking system
- These rooms can be booked for a maximum of 3 hours per day, per student.
- These rooms are not sound-proof. Please moderate noise level if the discussion room is on a silent zone floor.
- Bookings will lapse if the person booking is over 10 minutes late.
- Please email the library with any questions.
Friday 08 January 2021
|Time (24hr)||802 - Large discussion room (8)||803 - Large discussion room (8)||806 - Large discussion room, South East Cnr (8)||807 - Large discussion room, South West Cnr (8)|
|08:30||Closed (dyb10)||Closed (dyb10)||Closed (dyb10)||Closed (dyb10)|