To make a booking
- Choose the booking type and date.
- Click on the in the in the timeslot for the room and time you wish to book.
- Enter your UC username and password
- You MUST shutdown the browser to logout when finished.
- Discussion rooms are provided in the library for students to book for group work and discussion.
- UC Staff should book alternative rooms via the staff room booking system
- These rooms can be booked for a maximum of 3 hours per day, per student.
- These rooms are not sound-proof. Please moderate noise level if the discussion room is on a silent zone floor.
- Bookings will lapse if the person booking is over 10 minutes late.
- Please email the library with any questions.
Central Library: Level 2 - 214
Central Library: Level 8
Central Library: Level 9
Central Library: Level 11
Engineering & Physical Sciences Library
Macmillan Brown Discussion Rooms
Saturday 01 May 2021
|<< Go To Day Before||Go To Today||Go To Day After >>|
|Time (24hr)||214a - Small discussion room (4)||214b - Small discussion room (4)||214c - Small discussion room (has whiteboard) (4)||214d - Small discussion room (4)||214e - Small discussion room (4)||214f - Small discussion room (4)||214g - Small discussion room (has whiteboard) (4)||214h - Small discussion room (4)|
|13:00||study (yxu58)||Cross Curricular Workshop (lco100)||study (mma420)|
View Day: Apr 30 | May 01 | May 02 | May 03 | May 04 | May 05 | May 06 | May 07 | May 08 | May 09 | May 10 | May 11 | May 12
View Week: Apr 18 | Apr 25 | May 02 | May 09 | May 16 | May 23 | May 30 | Jun 06 | Jun 13
View Month: Apr 2021 | May 2021 | Jun 2021 | Jul 2021 | Aug 2021 | Sep 2021 | Oct 2021 | Nov 2021 | Dec 2021