To make a booking
- Choose the booking type and date.
- Click on the in the in the timeslot for the room and time you wish to book.
- Enter your UC username and password
- You MUST shutdown the browser to logout when finished.
- Discussion rooms are provided in the library for students to book for group work and discussion.
- UC Staff should book alternative rooms via the online booking system.
- These rooms can be booked for a maximum of 3 hours per day, per student.
- These rooms are not sound-proof. Please moderate noise level if the discussion room is on a silent zone floor.
- Bookings will lapse if the person booking is over 10 minutes late.
- Please email the library with any questions.
Central Library: Level 2 - 214
Central Library: Level 8
Central Library: Level 9
Central Library: Level 11
Engineering & Physical Sciences Library
Macmillan Brown Discussion Rooms
One metre physical distancing and face coverings are required when using Discussion Rooms
Wednesday 02 June 2021
|<< Go To Day Before||Go To Today||Go To Day After >>|
View Day: Jun 01 | Jun 02 | Jun 03 | Jun 04 | Jun 05 | Jun 06 | Jun 07 | Jun 08 | Jun 09 | Jun 10 | Jun 11 | Jun 12 | Jun 13
View Week: May 23 | May 30 | Jun 06 | Jun 13 | Jun 20 | Jun 27 | Jul 04 | Jul 11 | Jul 18
View Month: May 2021 | Jun 2021 | Jul 2021 | Aug 2021 | Sep 2021 | Oct 2021 | Nov 2021 | Dec 2021 | Jan 2022