To make a booking
- Choose the booking type and date.
- Click on the in the in the timeslot for the room and time you wish to book.
- Enter your UC username and password
- You MUST shutdown the browser to logout when finished.
- Discussion rooms are provided in the library for students to book for group work and discussion.
- UC Staff should book alternative rooms via the online booking system.
- These rooms can be booked for a maximum of 3 hours per day, per student.
- These rooms are not sound-proof. Please moderate noise level if the discussion room is on a silent zone floor.
- Bookings will lapse if the person booking is over 10 minutes late.
- Please email the library with any questions.
Central Library: Level 2 - 214
Central Library: Level 8
Central Library: Level 9
Central Library: Level 11
Engineering & Physical Sciences Library
Macmillan Brown Discussion Rooms
One metre physical distancing and face coverings are required when using Discussion Rooms
Sunday 25 July 2021
|<< Go To Day Before||Go To Today||Go To Day After >>|
No rooms defined for this area
View Day: Jul 24 | Jul 25 | Jul 26 | Jul 27 | Jul 28 | Jul 29 | Jul 30 | Jul 31 | Aug 01 | Aug 02 | Aug 03 | Aug 04 | Aug 05
View Week: Jul 18 | Jul 25 | Aug 01 | Aug 08 | Aug 15 | Aug 22 | Aug 29 | Sep 05 | Sep 12
View Month: Jun 2021 | Jul 2021 | Aug 2021 | Sep 2021 | Oct 2021 | Nov 2021 | Dec 2021 | Jan 2022 | Feb 2022