To make a booking
- Choose the booking type and date.
- Click on the in the in the timeslot for the room and time you wish to book.
- Enter your UC username and password
- You MUST shutdown the browser to logout when finished.
- Discussion rooms are provided in the library for students to book for group work and discussion.
- UC Staff should book alternative rooms via the online booking system.
- These rooms can be booked for a maximum of 3 hours per day, per student.
- These rooms are not sound-proof. Please moderate noise level if the discussion room is on a silent zone floor.
- Bookings will lapse if the person booking is over 10 minutes late.
- Please email the library with any questions.
Central Library: Level 2 - 214
Central Library: Level 8
Central Library: Level 9
Central Library: Level 11
Engineering & Physical Sciences Library
Macmillan Brown Discussion Rooms
One metre physical distancing and face coverings are required when using Discussion Rooms
Wednesday 08 September 2021
|<< Go To Day Before||Go To Today||Go To Day After >>|
|Time (24hr)||802 - Large discussion room (8)||803 - Large discussion room (8)||806 - Large discussion room, South East Cnr (8)||807 - Large discussion room, South West Cnr (8)|
|08:00||Covid (plk13)||Covid (plk13)|
View Day: Sep 07 | Sep 08 | Sep 09 | Sep 10 | Sep 11 | Sep 12 | Sep 13 | Sep 14 | Sep 15 | Sep 16 | Sep 17 | Sep 18 | Sep 19
View Week: Aug 29 | Sep 05 | Sep 12 | Sep 19 | Sep 26 | Oct 03 | Oct 10 | Oct 17 | Oct 24
View Month: Aug 2021 | Sep 2021 | Oct 2021 | Nov 2021 | Dec 2021 | Jan 2022 | Feb 2022 | Mar 2022 | Apr 2022