To make a booking
- Choose the booking type and date.
- Click on the in the in the timeslot for the room and time you wish to book.
- Enter your UC username and password
- You MUST shutdown the browser to logout when finished.
- Discussion rooms are provided in the library for students to book for group work and discussion.
- UC Staff should book alternative rooms via the online booking system.
- These rooms can be booked for a maximum of 3 hours per day, per student.
- These rooms are not sound-proof. Please moderate noise level if the discussion room is on a silent zone floor.
- Bookings will lapse if the person booking is over 10 minutes late.
- Please email the library with any questions.
Central Library: Level 2 - 214
Central Library: Level 8
Central Library: Level 9
Central Library: Level 11
Engineering & Physical Sciences Library
Macmillan Brown Discussion Rooms
One metre physical distancing and face coverings are required when using Discussion Rooms
Tuesday 15 March 2022
|<< Go To Day Before||Go To Today||Go To Day After >>|
View Day: Mar 14 | Mar 15 | Mar 16 | Mar 17 | Mar 18 | Mar 19 | Mar 20 | Mar 21 | Mar 22 | Mar 23 | Mar 24 | Mar 25 | Mar 26
View Week: Mar 06 | Mar 13 | Mar 20 | Mar 27 | Apr 03 | Apr 10 | Apr 17 | Apr 24 | May 01
View Month: Feb 2022 | Mar 2022 | Apr 2022 | May 2022 | Jun 2022 | Jul 2022 | Aug 2022 | Sep 2022 | Oct 2022