To make a booking
- Choose the booking type and date.
- Click on the in the in the timeslot for the room and time you wish to book.
- Enter your UC username and password
- You MUST shutdown the browser to logout when finished.
- Discussion rooms are provided in the library for students to book for group work and discussion.
- UC Staff should book alternative rooms via the staff room booking system
- These rooms can be booked for a maximum of 3 hours per day, per student.
- These rooms are not sound-proof. Please moderate noise level if the discussion room is on a silent zone floor.
- Bookings will lapse if the person booking is over 10 minutes late.
- Please email the library with any questions.
Central Library: Level 2 - 214
Central Library: Level 8
Central Library: Level 9
Central Library: Level 11
Engineering & Physical Sciences Library
Macmillan Brown Discussion Rooms
Saturday 23 April 2022
|<< Go To Day Before||Go To Today||Go To Day After >>|
|Time (24hr)||Blu-Ray DVD player - (max 4 hours) (2)||DVD & Video viewing machine - (max 4 hours) (5)||Microform Reader/Printer|
View Day: Apr 22 | Apr 23 | Apr 24 | Apr 25 | Apr 26 | Apr 27 | Apr 28 | Apr 29 | Apr 30 | May 01 | May 02 | May 03 | May 04
View Week: Apr 10 | Apr 17 | Apr 24 | May 01 | May 08 | May 15 | May 22 | May 29 | Jun 05
View Month: Mar 2022 | Apr 2022 | May 2022 | Jun 2022 | Jul 2022 | Aug 2022 | Sep 2022 | Oct 2022 | Nov 2022