To make a booking
- Choose the booking type and date.
- Click on the in the in the timeslot for the room and time you wish to book.
- Enter your UC username and password
- You MUST shutdown the browser to logout when finished.
- Discussion rooms are provided in the library for students to book for group work and discussion.
- UC Staff should book alternative rooms via the online booking system.
- These rooms can be booked for a maximum of 3 hours per day, per student.
- These rooms are not sound-proof. Please moderate noise level if the discussion room is on a silent zone floor.
- Bookings will lapse if the person booking is over 10 minutes late.
- Please email the library with any questions.
Central Library: Level 2 - 214
Central Library: Level 8
Central Library: Level 9
Central Library: Level 11
Engineering & Physical Sciences Library
Macmillan Brown Discussion Rooms
One metre physical distancing and face coverings are required when using Discussion Rooms
Saturday 28 May 2022
|<< Go To Day Before||Go To Today||Go To Day After >>|
No rooms defined for this area
View Day: May 27 | May 28 | May 29 | May 30 | May 31 | Jun 01 | Jun 02 | Jun 03 | Jun 04 | Jun 05 | Jun 06 | Jun 07 | Jun 08
View Week: May 15 | May 22 | May 29 | Jun 05 | Jun 12 | Jun 19 | Jun 26 | Jul 03 | Jul 10
View Month: Apr 2022 | May 2022 | Jun 2022 | Jul 2022 | Aug 2022 | Sep 2022 | Oct 2022 | Nov 2022 | Dec 2022