To make a booking
- Choose the booking type and date.
- Click on the in the in the timeslot for the room and time you wish to book.
- Enter your UC username and password
- You MUST shutdown the browser to logout when finished.
- Discussion rooms are provided in the library for students to book for group work and discussion.
- UC Staff should book alternative rooms via the online booking system.
- These rooms can be booked for a maximum of 3 hours per day, per student.
- These rooms are not sound-proof. Please moderate noise level if the discussion room is on a silent zone floor.
- Bookings will lapse if the person booking is over 10 minutes late.
- Please email the library with any questions.
Central Library: Level 2 - 214
Central Library: Level 8
Central Library: Level 9
Central Library: Level 11
Engineering & Physical Sciences Library
Macmillan Brown Discussion Rooms
One metre physical distancing and face coverings are required when using Discussion Rooms
Friday 24 June 2022
|<< Go To Day Before||Go To Today||Go To Day After >>|
No rooms defined for this area
View Day: Jun 23 | Jun 24 | Jun 25 | Jun 26 | Jun 27 | Jun 28 | Jun 29 | Jun 30 | Jul 01 | Jul 02 | Jul 03 | Jul 04 | Jul 05
View Week: Jun 12 | Jun 19 | Jun 26 | Jul 03 | Jul 10 | Jul 17 | Jul 24 | Jul 31 | Aug 07
View Month: May 2022 | Jun 2022 | Jul 2022 | Aug 2022 | Sep 2022 | Oct 2022 | Nov 2022 | Dec 2022 | Jan 2023