To make a booking
- Choose the booking type and date.
- Click on the in the in the timeslot for the room and time you wish to book.
- Enter your UC username and password
- You MUST shutdown the browser to logout when finished.
- Discussion rooms are provided in the library for students to book for group work and discussion.
- UC Staff should book alternative rooms via the online booking system.
- These rooms can be booked for a maximum of 3 hours per day, per student.
- These rooms are not sound-proof. Please moderate noise level if the discussion room is on a silent zone floor.
- Bookings will lapse if the person booking is over 10 minutes late.
- Please email the library with any questions.
Central Library: Level 2 - 214
Central Library: Level 8
Central Library: Level 9
Central Library: Level 11
Engineering & Physical Sciences Library
Macmillan Brown Discussion Rooms
One metre physical distancing and face coverings are required when using Discussion Rooms during Alert Level 2
Sunday 12 April 2020
|<< Go To Day Before||Go To Today||Go To Day After >>|
|Time (24hr)||802 - Large discussion room (8)||803 - Large discussion room (8)||806 - Large discussion room, South East Cnr (8)||807 - Large discussion room, South West Cnr (8)|
View Day: Apr 11 | Apr 12 | Apr 13 | Apr 14 | Apr 15 | Apr 16 | Apr 17 | Apr 18 | Apr 19 | Apr 20 | Apr 21 | Apr 22 | Apr 23
View Week: Apr 05 | Apr 12 | Apr 19 | Apr 26 | May 03 | May 10 | May 17 | May 24 | May 31
View Month: Mar 2020 | Apr 2020 | May 2020 | Jun 2020 | Jul 2020 | Aug 2020 | Sep 2020 | Oct 2020 | Nov 2020