To make a booking
- Choose the booking type and date.
- Click on the in the in the timeslot for the room and time you wish to book.
- Enter your UC username and password
- You MUST shutdown the browser to logout when finished.
- Discussion rooms are provided in the library for students to book for group work and discussion.
- UC Staff should book alternative rooms via the online booking system.
- These rooms can be booked for a maximum of 3 hours per day, per student.
- These rooms are not sound-proof. Please moderate noise level if the discussion room is on a silent zone floor.
- Bookings will lapse if the person booking is over 10 minutes late.
- Please email the library with any questions.
Central Library Level 2 - 214
Central Library: Level 8
Central Library: Level 9
Central Library: Level 11
Engineering & Physical Sciences Library
Macmillan Brown Discussion Rooms
One metre physical distancing and face coverings are required when using Discussion Rooms during Alert Level 2
Saturday 27 June 2020
|<< Go To Day Before||Go To Today||Go To Day After >>|
|Time (24hr)||214a - Small discussion room (4)||214b - Small discussion room (4)||214c - Small discussion room (has whiteboard) (4)||214d - Small discussion room (4)||214e - Small discussion room (4)||214f - Small discussion room (4)||214g - Small discussion room (has whiteboard) (4)||214h - Small discussion room (4)|
View Day: Jun 26 | Jun 27 | Jun 28 | Jun 29 | Jun 30 | Jul 01 | Jul 02 | Jul 03 | Jul 04 | Jul 05 | Jul 06 | Jul 07 | Jul 08
View Week: Jun 14 | Jun 21 | Jun 28 | Jul 05 | Jul 12 | Jul 19 | Jul 26 | Aug 02 | Aug 09
View Month: May 2020 | Jun 2020 | Jul 2020 | Aug 2020 | Sep 2020 | Oct 2020 | Nov 2020 | Dec 2020 | Jan 2021