To make a booking
- Choose the booking type and date.
- Click on the in the in the timeslot for the room and time you wish to book.
- Enter your UC username and password
- You MUST shutdown the browser to logout when finished.
- Discussion rooms are provided in the library for students to book for group work and discussion.
- UC Staff should book alternative rooms via the online booking system.
- These rooms can be booked for a maximum of 3 hours per day, per student.
- These rooms are not sound-proof. Please moderate noise level if the discussion room is on a silent zone floor.
- Bookings will lapse if the person booking is over 10 minutes late.
- Please email the library with any questions.
Central Library: Level 2 - 214
Central Library: Level 8
Central Library: Level 9
Central Library: Level 11
Engineering & Physical Sciences Library
Macmillan Brown Discussion Rooms
One metre physical distancing and face coverings are required when using Discussion Rooms during Alert Level 2
Wednesday 31 March 2021
|<< Go To Day Before||Go To Today||Go To Day After >>|
View Day: Mar 30 | Mar 31 | Apr 01 | Apr 02 | Apr 03 | Apr 04 | Apr 05 | Apr 06 | Apr 07 | Apr 08 | Apr 09 | Apr 10 | Apr 11
View Week: Mar 21 | Mar 28 | Apr 04 | Apr 11 | Apr 18 | Apr 25 | May 02 | May 09 | May 16
View Month: Feb 2021 | Mar 2021 | Apr 2021 | May 2021 | Jun 2021 | Jul 2021 | Aug 2021 | Sep 2021 | Oct 2021