To make a booking
- Choose the booking type and date.
- Click on the in the in the timeslot for the room and time you wish to book.
- Enter your UC username and password
- You MUST shutdown the browser to logout when finished.
- Discussion rooms are provided in the library for students to book for group work and discussion.
- UC Staff should book alternative rooms via the online booking system.
- These rooms can be booked for a maximum of 3 hours per day, per student.
- These rooms are not sound-proof. Please moderate noise level if the discussion room is on a silent zone floor.
- Bookings will lapse if the person booking is over 10 minutes late.
- Please email the library with any questions.
Central Library: Level 2 - 214
Central Library: Level 8
Central Library: Level 9
Central Library: Level 11
Engineering & Physical Sciences Library
Macmillan Brown Discussion Rooms
One metre physical distancing and face coverings are required when using Discussion Rooms
Friday 12 November 2021
|<< Go To Day Before||Go To Today||Go To Day After >>|
|Time (24hr)||901 - Large discussion room (8)||902 - Small discussion room (5)||903 - Small discussion room (has whiteboard) (5)||904 - Small discussion room (5)||905 - Small discussion room (has whiteboard) (5)||906 - Large discussion room (8)|
View Day: Nov 11 | Nov 12 | Nov 13 | Nov 14 | Nov 15 | Nov 16 | Nov 17 | Nov 18 | Nov 19 | Nov 20 | Nov 21 | Nov 22 | Nov 23
View Week: Oct 31 | Nov 07 | Nov 14 | Nov 21 | Nov 28 | Dec 05 | Dec 12 | Dec 19 | Dec 26
View Month: Oct 2021 | Nov 2021 | Dec 2021 | Jan 2022 | Feb 2022 | Mar 2022 | Apr 2022 | May 2022 | Jun 2022