To make a booking
- Choose the booking type and date.
- Click on the in the in the timeslot for the room and time you wish to book.
- Enter your UC username and password
- You MUST shutdown the browser to logout when finished.
- Discussion rooms are provided in the library for students to book for group work and discussion.
- UC Staff should book alternative rooms via the online booking system.
- These rooms can be booked for a maximum of 3 hours per day, per student.
- These rooms are not sound-proof. Please moderate noise level if the discussion room is on a silent zone floor.
- Bookings will lapse if the person booking is over 10 minutes late.
- Please email the library with any questions.
Central Library: Level 2 - 214
Central Library: Level 8
Central Library: Level 9
Central Library: Level 11
Engineering & Physical Sciences Library
Macmillan Brown Discussion Rooms
One metre physical distancing and face coverings are required when using Discussion Rooms
Sunday 06 February 2022
|<< Go To Day Before||Go To Today||Go To Day After >>|
|Time (24hr)||1102 - Small discussion room (5)||1103 - Small discussion room (has whiteboard) (5)||1104 - Small discussion room (5)||1105 - Small discussion room (has whiteboard) (5)||1106 - Large room with LCD screen, Laptop connection, Whiteboard (8)||1107 - Large room with LCD screen, Laptop connection, Whiteboard (8)|
View Day: Feb 05 | Feb 06 | Feb 07 | Feb 08 | Feb 09 | Feb 10 | Feb 11 | Feb 12 | Feb 13 | Feb 14 | Feb 15 | Feb 16 | Feb 17
View Week: Jan 30 | Feb 06 | Feb 13 | Feb 20 | Feb 27 | Mar 06 | Mar 13 | Mar 20 | Mar 27
View Month: Jan 2022 | Feb 2022 | Mar 2022 | Apr 2022 | May 2022 | Jun 2022 | Jul 2022 | Aug 2022 | Sep 2022