To make a booking
- Choose the booking type and date.
- Click on the in the in the timeslot for the room and time you wish to book.
- Enter your UC username and password
- You MUST shutdown the browser to logout when finished.
- Discussion rooms are provided in the library for students to book for group work and discussion.
- UC Staff should book alternative rooms via the online booking system.
- These rooms can be booked for a maximum of 3 hours per day, per student.
- These rooms are not sound-proof. Please moderate noise level if the discussion room is on a silent zone floor.
- Bookings will lapse if the person booking is over 10 minutes late.
- Please email the library with any questions.
Booking typesCentral Library: Level 2 - 212
Central Library Level 2 - 214
Central Library: Level 8
Central Library: Level 9
Central Library: Level 11
Engineering & Physical Sciences Library
Macmillan Brown Discussion Rooms
January 2020 - Central Library: Level 2 - 212 - 212a
|<< Go To Month Before||Go To This Month||Go To Month After >>|
View Day: Dec 31 | Jan 01 | Jan 02 | Jan 03 | Jan 04 | Jan 05 | Jan 06 | Jan 07 | Jan 08 | Jan 09 | Jan 10 | Jan 11 | Jan 12
View Week: Dec 22 | Dec 29 | Jan 05 | Jan 12 | Jan 19 | Jan 26 | Feb 02 | Feb 09 | Feb 16
View Month: Dec 2019 | Jan 2020 | Feb 2020 | Mar 2020 | Apr 2020 | May 2020 | Jun 2020 | Jul 2020 | Aug 2020