To make a booking
- Choose the booking type and date.
- Click on the in the in the timeslot for the room and time you wish to book.
- Enter your UC username and password
- You MUST shutdown the browser to logout when finished.
- Discussion rooms are provided in the library for students to book for group work and discussion.
- UC Staff should book alternative rooms via the online booking system.
- These rooms can be booked for a maximum of 3 hours per day, per student.
- These rooms are not sound-proof. Please moderate noise level if the discussion room is on a silent zone floor.
- Bookings will lapse if the person booking is over 10 minutes late.
- Please email the library with any questions.
Central Library: Level 2 - 214
Central Library: Level 8
Central Library: Level 9
Central Library: Level 11
Engineering & Physical Sciences Library
Macmillan Brown Discussion Rooms
One metre physical distancing and face coverings are required when using Discussion Rooms
Tuesday 10 September 2019
|<< Go To Day Before||Go To Today||Go To Day After >>|
View Day: Sep 09 | Sep 10 | Sep 11 | Sep 12 | Sep 13 | Sep 14 | Sep 15 | Sep 16 | Sep 17 | Sep 18 | Sep 19 | Sep 20 | Sep 21
View Week: Sep 01 | Sep 08 | Sep 15 | Sep 22 | Sep 29 | Oct 06 | Oct 13 | Oct 20 | Oct 27
View Month: Aug 2019 | Sep 2019 | Oct 2019 | Nov 2019 | Dec 2019 | Jan 2020 | Feb 2020 | Mar 2020 | Apr 2020