To make a booking
- Choose the booking type and date.
- Click on the in the in the timeslot for the room and time you wish to book.
- Enter your UC username and password
- You MUST shutdown the browser to logout when finished.
- Discussion rooms are provided in the library for students to book for group work and discussion.
- UC Staff should book alternative rooms via the online booking system.
- These rooms can be booked for a maximum of 3 hours per day, per student.
- These rooms are not sound-proof. Please moderate noise level if the discussion room is on a silent zone floor.
- Bookings will lapse if the person booking is over 10 minutes late.
- Please email the library with any questions.
Central Library: Level 2 - 214
Central Library: Level 8
Central Library: Level 9
Central Library: Level 11
Engineering & Physical Sciences Library
Macmillan Brown Discussion Rooms
One metre physical distancing and face coverings are required when using Discussion Rooms
Monday 26 September 2022
|<< Go To Day Before||Go To Today||Go To Day After >>|
|Time (24hr)||901 - Large discussion room (8)||902 - Small discussion room (5)||903 - Small discussion room (has whiteboard) (5)||904 - Small discussion room (5)||905 - Small discussion room (has whiteboard) (5)||906 - Large discussion room (8)|
View Day: Sep 25 | Sep 26 | Sep 27 | Sep 28 | Sep 29 | Sep 30 | Oct 01 | Oct 02 | Oct 03 | Oct 04 | Oct 05 | Oct 06 | Oct 07
View Week: Sep 18 | Sep 25 | Oct 02 | Oct 09 | Oct 16 | Oct 23 | Oct 30 | Nov 06 | Nov 13
View Month: Aug 2022 | Sep 2022 | Oct 2022 | Nov 2022 | Dec 2022 | Jan 2023 | Feb 2023 | Mar 2023 | Apr 2023