To make a booking
- Choose the booking type and date.
- Click on the in the in the timeslot for the room and time you wish to book.
- Enter your UC username and password
- You MUST shutdown the browser to logout when finished.
- Discussion rooms are provided in the library for students to book for group work and discussion.
- UC Staff should book alternative rooms via the online booking system.
- These rooms can be booked for a maximum of 3 hours per day, per student.
- These rooms are not sound-proof. Please moderate noise level if the discussion room is on a silent zone floor.
- Bookings will lapse if the person booking is over 10 minutes late.
- Please email the library with any questions.
Central Library: Level 2 - 214
Central Library: Level 8
Central Library: Level 9
Central Library: Level 11
Engineering & Physical Sciences Library
Macmillan Brown Discussion Rooms
One metre physical distancing and face coverings are required when using Discussion Rooms
Friday 01 November 2019
|<< Go To Day Before||Go To Today||Go To Day After >>|
View Day: Oct 31 | Nov 01 | Nov 02 | Nov 03 | Nov 04 | Nov 05 | Nov 06 | Nov 07 | Nov 08 | Nov 09 | Nov 10 | Nov 11 | Nov 12
View Week: Oct 20 | Oct 27 | Nov 03 | Nov 10 | Nov 17 | Nov 24 | Dec 01 | Dec 08 | Dec 15
View Month: Oct 2019 | Nov 2019 | Dec 2019 | Jan 2020 | Feb 2020 | Mar 2020 | Apr 2020 | May 2020 | Jun 2020