To make a booking
- Choose the booking type and date.
- Click on the in the in the timeslot for the room and time you wish to book.
- Enter your UC username and password
- You MUST shutdown the browser to logout when finished.
- Discussion rooms are provided in the library for students to book for group work and discussion.
- UC Staff should book alternative rooms via the online booking system.
- These rooms can be booked for a maximum of 3 hours per day, per student.
- These rooms are not sound-proof. Please moderate noise level if the discussion room is on a silent zone floor.
- Bookings will lapse if the person booking is over 10 minutes late.
- Please email the library with any questions.
Central Library: Level 2 - 214
Central Library: Level 8
Central Library: Level 9
Central Library: Level 11
Engineering & Physical Sciences Library
Macmillan Brown Discussion Rooms
One metre physical distancing and face coverings are required when using Discussion Rooms during Alert Level 2
Saturday 01 February 2020
|<< Go To Day Before||Go To Today||Go To Day After >>|
|Time (24hr)||Room 230, level2 (6)||Room 234, level2 (8)|
View Day: Jan 31 | Feb 01 | Feb 02 | Feb 03 | Feb 04 | Feb 05 | Feb 06 | Feb 07 | Feb 08 | Feb 09 | Feb 10 | Feb 11 | Feb 12
View Week: Jan 19 | Jan 26 | Feb 02 | Feb 09 | Feb 16 | Feb 23 | Mar 01 | Mar 08 | Mar 15
View Month: Jan 2020 | Feb 2020 | Mar 2020 | Apr 2020 | May 2020 | Jun 2020 | Jul 2020 | Aug 2020 | Sep 2020