To make a booking
- Choose the booking type and date.
- Click on the in the in the timeslot for the room and time you wish to book.
- Enter your UC username and password
- You MUST shutdown the browser to logout when finished.
- Discussion rooms are provided in the library for students to book for group work and discussion.
- UC Staff should book alternative rooms via the online booking system.
- These rooms can be booked for a maximum of 3 hours per day, per student.
- These rooms are not sound-proof. Please moderate noise level if the discussion room is on a silent zone floor.
- Bookings will lapse if the person booking is over 10 minutes late.
- Please email the library with any questions.
Booking typesCentral Library: Level 2 - 212
Central Library Level 2 - 214
Central Library: Level 8
Central Library: Level 9
Central Library: Level 11
Engineering & Physical Sciences Library
Macmillan Brown Discussion Rooms
March 2021 - Central Library: Level 2 - 212 - 212h
|<< Go To Month Before||Go To This Month||Go To Month After >>|
View Day: Feb 28 | Mar 01 | Mar 02 | Mar 03 | Mar 04 | Mar 05 | Mar 06 | Mar 07 | Mar 08 | Mar 09 | Mar 10 | Mar 11 | Mar 12
View Week: Feb 21 | Feb 28 | Mar 07 | Mar 14 | Mar 21 | Mar 28 | Apr 04 | Apr 11 | Apr 18
View Month: Feb 2021 | Mar 2021 | Apr 2021 | May 2021 | Jun 2021 | Jul 2021 | Aug 2021 | Sep 2021 | Oct 2021